- 22: A Slice of Memory: The Chased and Wanted
- 10: 5 Simple Lessons That Will Help You Get Closer Towards Excellence On Autopilot
- 12: The Help I Can Give You: Encouragement and Clarity (Mar 2013 Edition)
- 09: Dear Women (Thank You Note)
- 30: 2012
- 19: From Romance To Love: Narrowing The Focus
- 08: What Happened After Philippines: Hello from Vietnam
- 23: You Can Turn The Tide By Being Grateful For The Shittiest Experiences
- 22: Time For Lessons: How Not To Lose $1000 In Philippines
- 14: You Can Be More Creative
- 09: The Spirit Of No Worries
- 07: How I’m Doing What I Wanted To Do: Being A Vagabonding Martial Artist
- 02: You Are Going To Win: Fight and Learn
- 30: The Desire To Be A Better Man
- 28: Two Questions I Find Difficult To Answer
- 23: What Matters At The End Of Your Life
- 18: It Ain’t Just A Water Fight, But A Learning Opportunity
- 31: Living Like A Lightweight Champion
- 27: Practice Your Art Here, Life Is A Dojo
- 26: What It’s Like To Hand An Anonymous Love Letter To Someone
- 25: Practicing the Art of Getting Lost (and Scoring Free Upgrades)
- 20: Manipulative Approaches Piss Me Off
- 19: How to Avoid Failing in Creating Your Own Story and Living It
- 17: 51 Years, 9 Months, and 4 Days of Love
- 13: What Happens If You Reveal Your Secret Techniques To Others
- 11: One Year After: Is Today Beautiful For You Too?
- 10: Women’s Infidelity and Men’s Insecurities
- 07: What Are You Passionate About?
- 06: Living A Happy Life and Living A Meaningful Life
- 05: How Good Are You At Breathing Or Living Your Life?
- 04: Why Should You Do What You Do When You Die Someday?
- 03: There’s Always Room For Improvement
- 02: This Is A Conversation Starter
- 01: March 2012 Updates from Sydney, Australia
- 09: We Are Making Choices Everyday and Sometimes It’s So Visible That It Makes You Laugh
- 03: On Being Humble and Getting the Hell Out of the ‘Good Enough’ Zone
- 02: You Must Create Music From That Loneliness
- 25: Love Is Being Stupid Together
- 15: Know What You’re Looking For and Don’t Be This Guy
- 08: Have You Ever Wondered About Any of These 47 Questions About Social/Dating/Relationship Skills?
- 01: How To Bring Out The Beauty In People
- 27: Stop Being Self Obsessed and Help Yourself From A Self Help Dilemma
- 19: How to Make Connections by Sharing Beautiful Moments
- 17: Keep Watching The Sky
- 02: Invincible By Choice: A Love Challenge For You
- 27: A Little Status Quo About Dating Advice And What You Can Do About It
- 15: It’s OK To Smile
- 13: The Brief Guide To Sucking At Romance
- 05: Anything You Want
- 25: 65 Love and Romance Quotes That Inspire You To Become A Better Lover
- 21: Let’s Talk About Sex, Love and Liberation
- 06: What’s Your Story?
- 28: Learn To Love Your Body
- 24: Stop Feeling Sorry For Yourself, or Alternative Personal Development
- 21: How To Get Personal Development Courses Worth $1087 for $97
- 17: Show Up As Who You Are
- 14: Do You Have A Great Relationship With Yourself?
- 31: On Leaving Smiles: Where I Will Be In June 2011
- 27: When I Witnessed the Beauty in Her: A Personal Example of Beautiful Moments
- 19: 3 Clues I Wish I Knew and A Mission for An Extraordinary Lover of Women
- 05: 19 Reasons Why You Are Already Attractive
- 28: An Epic Manifestation of What Social Media Can Do
- 25: Stop Looking For Happiness And Be Happier
- 21: Forget About Being Yourself: Answer 12 Questions And Bring Out The Best In You
- 18: How To Attract Men/Women – Wait, What Does That Mean?
- 14: Delightful Lessons Around You
- 11: One Simple Reason Why You Can’t Get That Girl, Keep That Guy, or Get Your Ex Back
- 08: Define Your Romance and Live A Romantic Life
- 04: New Direction
- 19: I’m alive
- 10: Take the champion road
- 07: There’s something about ‘M’?
- 04: Going beyond awesomeness: Why I fell in love with a certain blog post
- 02: Change one, inspire million
- 28: Empowerment: Give your strength away and be stronger
- 25: Revolt against the dictator inside you
- 23: How do you want your life to make an everlasting impact on others?
- 21: What is a romantic relationship?
- 18: Three steps forward, two steps back? No, take five steps forward instead
- 16: Punk rock attitude and non-resistance strategy
- 14: On choosing to live a romantic life
- 11: The badass stand up again and again
- 09: On being a positive person without self-deception
- 07: Set free the beauty inside
- 04: Your life is your art. My life is my art. Your art + my art = our art.
- 02: Don’t let the world dominate you
- 31: What’s your special move?
- 28: Coming next: Free 30 minute brainstorming sessions for 50 people
- 26: Learn travel hacks and get 4 free plane tickets per year
- 24: Curiosity meets romance: the art of being a hopeful romantic
- 21: How to keep the fire of your life burning hot and bright: 15 quotes on curiosity
- 19: How to create a digital stream of inspirations and remind yourself of your life purpose
- 17: What does it mean to have an awesome life… for you?
- 14: Dare yourself to do something you fear and change your life for the better
- 12: Save your inner artist and start creating your own path
- 10: Take back your creativity
- 07: Crush your excuses and take that first step
- 05: Connecting 4 dots: how to live a romantic life and make the world more romantic
- 01: 27 lessons on how to live your life as your art
- 31: Are you living your story?
- 29: How to keep evolving and celebrate small things in life
- 27: On jumping, eating and breathing
- 24: Cheshire Cat and 3 lessons of the year
- 22: My future self would point at Latin America
- 20: On trying, healing and going beyond avoidance
- 17: Pegasus and the Muses, or why your childhood dream is not ridiculous and how you can achieve it
- 15: On action, appreciation, and 5 minutes
- 13: On minimizing, maximizing, and body integration
- 10: On being beautifully different, party, and wisdom
- 08: Where I discovered a community of awesome individuals in 2010 and what I will make in 2011 – #Reverb10
- 06: Having a sense of wonder, letting things go, and making – #Reverb10
- 03: Reverb 10 – Days 2&3: Writing and Moment
- 01: On writing a novel, one word and $1,052 for $97
- 29: On celebrating relationships
- 26: Why be positive?
- 24: Brief updates – 24 Nov 2010 Edition
- 22: Fundamental moves will take you further
- 19: “Show Me Japan” photos
- 17: Who’s afraid of loving and being loved?
- 15: Brief updates – 15 Nov 2010 Edition
- 12: Showing your weaknesses… with confidence
- 10: No more underestimation please!
- 08: Immersion + confidence + love = ?
- 05: 6 things I have learnt from NaNoWriMo so far
- 03: Hans Comijn on becoming an attractive man
- 01: The art of writing shitty first drafts
- 29: “Keep going until we stop”
- 27: Cat vs. Curiosity
- 25: Let’s make connections with yourself and others
- 22: Can you count how many things there aren’t in the world?
- 20: At least you survived
- 18: Review: The Art of Non-Conformity
- 15: Letting go of old belongings and creating room for new memories
- 13: What fascinates me: Hooping tribe
- 11: Could there be a romantic monkey?
- 08: What would your ideal self do in your current situation?
- 06: In search of a nomad cafe
- 05: Updates: October 2010
- 19: Nobody told you to do it: Climbing Mt. Fuji on a rainy day
- 13: 30 day blogging challenge, done. (Day 30)
- 12: Here's another short post (Day 29)
- 11: Business idea: Argument Clinic (Day 28)
- 10: Experiencing through the imagination (Day 27)
- 09: Japan needs something more than English (Day 26)
- 08: Come and dance with us (Day 25)
- 07: In search of a dragon (Day 24)
- 06: Two free&beautiful spirits I met in Harajuku, Tokyo (Day 23)
- 05: How I learnt English (Day 22)
- 04: Now it's the 21st post (Day 21)
- 03: Year of creativity (Day 20)
- 02: Another experiment (Day 19)
- 01: SMENA 8M + iPhone experiment (Day 18)
- 30: Slowing down a running frog and how to be absurd (Day 17)
- 29: Japanese translation of "A Brief Guide to World Domination" (Day 16)
- 28: A humid Sunday afternoon in which I faced a bigger opponent (Day 15)
- 27: Let a Hipstamatic photo speak for me (Day 14)
- 26: A short question with open possibilities (Day 13)
- 25: A sense of possibilities (Day 12)
- 24: Letting go of things you own (Day 11)
- 23: What matters in this competition on Sunday (Day 10)
- 22: Reading the morning pages (Day 9)
- 21: Blue, orange, red, dark blue, and black (Day 8)
- 20: Let there be more romantic and beautiful moments (Day 7)
- 19: Sharpening awareness through meditating by hand (Day 6)
- 18: Stop the time and dance in the timeless world (Day 5)
- 17: 4 lessons of the day on humor (Day 4)
- 16: Blurting is OK (Day 3)
- 15: Whether you achieve your dreams or not is irrelevant (Day 2)
- 14: Doing gets you going (Day 1)
- 11: 30 Day Blogging Challenge
- 19: How to turn Seven Eleven Japan into your personal printing center
- 18: Baking ANZAC biscuits is an act of creativity.
- 15: Review: Hipstamatic
- 01: Tap in sparring of creativity… and stand up again
- 18: I will dare you not to read (after you've read this post)
- 08: Some remarks on $100 Business Forum
- 07: Do you listen to yourself?