Here’s a great opportunity I want to share with you.
Adam Baker and Karol Gajda put together 22 courses into one package. These courses are classified as personal development courses, so I believe you would be interested in some of these courses, if not all, given that you want to create and live a romantic life. I’ll tell you more about these courses shortly.
(Note: If you are new to this site… Hello! This site is about how to create and to live a romantic life on your own terms. The best place to start is here.)
If you get these courses separately, it will cost $1087, but with this package, you can get it for $97. $5 from each sale will be donated to the Kidney Foundation to support research and prevention of kidney disease.
Sounds interesting so far?
But perhaps this sounds too good to be true, right? $1087 for $97? Really? Well. Adam and Karol did this kind of special sales in the past – the last sale was for a package that collects 23 business courses. The retail price was $1057 and they sold the package for $97. I’m glad they did this business course sale and that was one of the best investments I made.
This new package on personal development contains great courses as well. I have come across and read some of them before. I’ve wanted to check out some of the courses included in the package. I’m familiar with many of the authors of these courses. So, from my point of view, if you are interested in what they have to offer, it is a great opportunity.
But, there’s one more thing about this package.
The sale lasts only for 72 hours. It goes from Monday, June 20, at noon (EST) to Thursday, June 23, at noon (EST). It’s strictly for 72 hours only. I hope you’ve had a chance to visit this page before the sale ends.
You can go to the website for this special sale from here.
Let me introduce 22 courses included in the package.
Focus by Leo Babauta ($35)
- The full version of the book, including bonus chapters, in PDF, EPUB, and AZW
- An email fast guide (PDF)
- A decluttering quickstart guide (PDF)
- A guide to changing habits
- 3 Audio Interviews
- 5 videos
Momentum Kickstarter Kit by Charlie Gilkey ($47)
- Living the Good Life (PDF)
- Email Triage (PDF)
- Premium Planners Set
Reclaim Your Dreams by Jonathan Mead ($47)
- Reclaim Your Dreams â€“ “Everything Package” (70-page PDF)
- “I’m Serious About Action” Worksheets (30-page PDF)
52 Weeks to Awesome by Pace & Kyeli ($52)
- 52 emails, each with a tidbit to learn and a mission to accomplish
- A 128-page workbook (PDF)
- Pace & Kyeli’s best-kept secret to living an awesome life
5 Ingredients | 10 Minutes by Jules Clancy ($77)
- 133 totally NEW 5-ingredients recipes
- Colour photographs of every recipe (343 pages)
- 50 videos
Rebel Fitness Guide by Steve Kamb ($37)
- Rebel Fitness Guide (40-page PDF)
- Rebel Diet Guide (35-page PDF)
- Rebel Food Fighter (60-page PDF)
- 6 Separate Workout Exercise Books
Fear-Crushing Travel Guide by Farnoosh Brock ($47)
- Fear-Crushing Travel Guide (113-page PDF)
- 7 Fear-Crushing Travel Worksheets
- 10 Audio Interviews with experienced world travelers
- Bonus: The Master Travel Preparation Tip Sheet
Overcoming the Fear of Uncertainty by Sean Ogle ($47)
- Overcoming The Fear of Uncertainty Guide (15,000 words)
- Using Mint.com to Change Your Life (7,000 words)
- Ultimate Guide to Starting a Blog
- 5 Interviews, including Chris Guillebeau and Pam Slim
- Worksheets, review sheets, questions, answers, and a remote work agreement template
The Creativity Toolbox by Ali Luke & Thursday Bram ($47)
- Mapping Your Project: The Big Picture and the Details (22-page PDF)
- Game Plan: Spark to Business (36-page PDF)
- Balancing Life and creativity (26-page PDF)
- 7 interviews
- Resource Directory
- 65 Jump-leads for your creativity
Make Sh*t Happen by Jenny Blake ($47)
- Make Sh*t Happen (80-page PDF)
- Workbook of all exercises (Google Docs)
The Language Hacking Guide by Benny Lewis ($67)
- Language Hacking Guide in PDF, ePub, Mobi, and printer-friendly
- Full translationss of the guide in 23 different languages
- Worksheets, also translated
- Almost 3 hours of audio interviews
- Lists of free resources for practicing any language
Sex, Love, Liberation by Ev’Yan Nasman ($47)
- Sex, Love, Liberation: A manifesto for the bold at heart (61-page PDF)
- Sex, Love, Liberation Workbook (29-page PDF)
Learn More, Study Less by Scott Young ($67)
- Learn More, Study Less (200+-page PDF)
- 6 bonus printable workheets
A Daring Adventure collection by Tim Brownson ($47)
- How to be Rich and Happy (215-page PDF)
- Don’t Ask Stupid Questions (94-page PDF)
- Don’t Panic! A Practical Guide to Dealing with Fear, Anxiety, Panic & Public Speaking (45-page pdf)
- 16 Ways to Destress Your Life (34-page pdf)
The Less Work, More Harmony Relationship Guide by Cara Stein ($47)
- 25 PDf modules (96 pages, 38,000+ words)
- Better Communication Workshop
Brilliantly Better Collection by Dragos Roua ($43)
- Natural Productivity (156-page PDF)
- 100 Ways to screw up your life (109-page PDF)
- 100 Ways to improve your life (108-page PDF)
- 30 Sentences for a millionaire mindset (96-page PDF)
How to Become an Advanced Early Riser by Steve Aitchenson ($37)
- How to Become An Advanced Early Riser (66-page PDF)
- Success Log to track your progress
- 4 MP3 audio downloads
- Quick start guides
Cheap Family Fun by Kim & Jason ($52)
- 52 weekly emails of ideas for free or very cheap fun
- 52 short, entertaining videos
The Art of Relaxed Productivity + The Power of Positivity by Henrik Edberg ($44)
- The Art of Relaxed Productivity (98-page PDF)
- The Power of Positivity (132-page PDF)
- Quick Start To Relaxed Productivity Audio Guide (MP3) + 5 more audio files
- The Ultimate Guide to Motivation
- 2 Workbooks
- Audio Transcripts
Discover Package by Barrie Davenport ($59)
- Discover Your Passion (116-page PDF)
- The Bold Living Guide (46-page PDF)
- Coaching Works (10-page PDF)
- Life 101 Master Course (9-page PDF)
Mind Control Method: How to Get What You Want by Karol Gajda ($47)
- Mind Control Method (37-page PDF)
- 5 MP3 audios
Sell Your Crap by Adam Baker ($47)
- Sell Your Crap (67-page main guide PDF)
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on eBay (171-page PDF)
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on CraigsList (49-page PDF)
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on Amazon (41-page PDF)
- 10 Video Interviews with Anti-Clutter authors and bloggers, including Leo Babauta, Chris Guillebeau, and J.D. Roth
I’ve read Reclaim Your Dreams, Mind Control Method, and the free version of Focus. I got Reclaim Your Dreams through the last 72 hour only sale, Mind Control Method as a bonus for another course, and the free version of Focus from Leo Babauta’s site. These products are helpful in discovering your potentials.
I’m especially interested in the following courses.
- 52 Weeks to Awesome by Pace&Kyeli ($52)
- 5 Ingredients | 10 Minutes by Jules Clancy ($77)
- Rebel Fitness Guide by Steve Kamb ($37)
- Fear-Crushing Travel Guide by Farnoosh Brock ($47)
- The Creativity Toolbox Ali Luke&Thursday Bram ($47)
- The Language Hacking Guide by Benny Lewis ($67)
- Sex, Love, Liberation Ev’Yan Nasman ($47)
- The Less Work, More Harmony Relationship Guide by Cara Stein ($47)
If I bought them separately, it would be $421. So, even just for these courses I’m particularly interested in, I know I would get great values for $97.
Of course, it’s important to realize your life won’t change unless you take action: buying this package alone doesn’t make your life better, though you might get a moment of satisfaction. If you have no intention of taking action, I recommend you not to buy the package.
But if you are interested in some of the courses and you think you can benefit from them, I hope this turns out to be a great opportunity for you.
Check out the 72 hour sale from here or you can click the banner below as well.
(Disclosure: the links on this page to this sale’s website are affiliate links.)